Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bullet, bitten

I'm feeling a bit sick with nerves right now. I don't handle confrontation at all well and I have just set myself up for what could be a big one.

I have mentioned in earlier posts a client who owes me several thousand dollars - aka The Scarlet Pimpernel. I've still been unable to find where she lives and today's enquiries got me nowhere.

So I have this afternoon locked her out of her own websites. I expect fireworks within 24 hours. And perhaps some payment within 48 if she wants them back.

My solicitor had originally tried to go down the polite route of letters of demand, which fell on deaf ears. We have a summons we can't deliver because we don't know where this woman is on a daily basis.

So now let's see if she comes out of hiding.  Oh shite.

1 comment:

  1. Did this get resolve? Honestly, people have the hides of rhinouseri!

    ReplyDelete